Friday, June 24, 2011

Two Things

Two things I saw today that I thought were pretty groovy:

1. The new Chick-fil-A has two ordering windows. That's totally groovy! Next, I want the drive up windows at fast food places to be like going to the bank. Maybe I wouldn't be so chubby if I was only allowed to eat what would fit into a canister.

2. The Friday afternoon traffic today was, well..... like a Friday, except hotter and WAY more sweaty. I love that I saw an elderly lady driving her giant gold Cadillac in the Mall parking lot. I especially love that she backed out of her parking spot without looking and went from zero to 40mph in about one second..... which is even more impressive when I tell you she was wearing a patch on her right eye.

Dear Universe, when I grow up, I want to be the type old lady that's not afraid to drive on a Friday afternoon with an eye patch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment