Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm home.

While I was away, I think only one of the teenagers missed me. I received one phone call from the smallest boy. The one that has been attached to my hip for most of the summer. He phoned, it went a little something like this:

Me: Hello? What's up cutie?

Mav: Mom, I'm busy but I needed to tell you I made a bead sculpture.

Me: Okay, what are you busy doing?

Mav: Didn't you hear me? I just made a bead sculpture.

Me: Oh! That sounds cool. What of?

Mav: BEADS. Can't you hear me. It's made of BEADS! Little plastic circles... different colors... BEADS!!

Me: Yes, I get that. What are the beads in the shape of?

Mav: Reade, Meg and Penny.

Me: OH... how neat! Why did you......

Mav: Mom, I gotta go. Gaggy is waiting on me to go to the store.

Me: Okay, bye! I love you!


** END SIGNAL **



Sometimes, it's all about the beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment