Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Little Wildflower Meadow, Gingham Style

Hello Everyone!

Just today, a sketch went up over at the Paper Players.  I knew immediately what I wanted to use to particiapte in this challenge. Does that ever happen to you?  Do you ever see a sketch and know exactly what you want to use?  Well, not often for me.

Check out the sketch.  (PP147)




I am absolutely in LOVE with the new stamp set, 'Wildflower Meadow'.  I knew it would be perfect for this challenge!  What do you think?  I spritzed a little Frost White shimmer paint over the entire card.  I'm not sure how that's going to react to the Washi Tape, but I love how it shimmers. (I'm really gonna miss my spritzer tool.)























Supplies:
Stamp Set: Wildflower Meadow
Ink: Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White Cardstock, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Daffodil Delight stitched grosgrain ribbon, Gingham Garden Washi Tape
Big Shot: Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder

Most of the products will be available at the end of the week from our new catalog!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl, This is a great use of the Wildflower Meadow stamp and folder. Your color selections are great! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of these new products...a very pretty, soft creation! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!
    BTW, you still have word verification turned on, which makes it a wee bit more challenging to leave comments! And we want you to get all the comments you deserve! If you need help turning it off, just email me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to use the new stamp and embossing folder! The new Designer Paper is wonderful for a fresh, spring card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete