Sunday, May 5, 2013

NEW Simply Pressed Clay (MOJO291)

Hello Friends!

I had fun playing along with the sketch from MojoMonday!


I really had a great time experimenting with the NEW Simply Pressed Clay!  This fun new product will be available in the next new Stampin' UP! Catalog.


First, I used Regal Rose ink refill to dye the clay.  Then, I just pressed the clay into the Buttons & Blossoms Mold (also available in the next new catalog.)  I let the clay dry over night, then I used it for the focal point of this fun summery card!  I had fun!  I hope you have fun with the clay too! 

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  NONE!  (what?  so surprising!)
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Gingham Garden DSP (Available May 31), Creped Filter Paper
Accessories:  Simply Pressed Clay & Molds (Available May 31), White Grosgrain Ribbon, Chevron Impressions Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment