Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Summer!

Happy Summer Everyone!!

Today is a good, good day.  It was the last day of school!  (Can I get an AMEN?!)   I'm also happy because last week I was chosen as a Perfect Princess over at Freshly Made Sketches!  How cool is that?!?  I'm totally pumped and excited to participate in this week's challenge. (FMS88)



I pulled out an old favorite stamp set for this card, "Sassy Salutations".  For the obvious 'SASSY' reasons..... check it out.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Sassy Salutations, That's the Ticket
Ink: Gumball Green, Basic Gray
Paper: This & That dsp; crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Trinkets, Gray stitched grosgrain ribbon
Punches: Modern Label, Ticket
Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder

Thank you to the designers over at Freshly Made Sketches (Amy O) for the honor of Perfect Princess!

Thanks for stopping by, and HAPPY SUMMER!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Cheryl! I love the embossed chevron panel with this dsp, and I love the tickets and the way you've attached them. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love how you used the modern label punch to "cap" the end of the sentiment. Very cool! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete