Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Challenge from Fab Friday!

Hello!

The designers over at Fab Friday have a great sketch for us!  Check it out:  (FabFri21)


At first, I didn't know what to do about the arrow.  That's not a shape I would normally use, but this is a challenge, so I decided to stay as true to the sketch as possible and I found an arrow.


Okay, I'm sure you noticed I rotated the sentiment.  I think it works!  It's very bright and summery!  I love it, I hope you do too!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Really Good Greetings, Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamps
Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Quatrefancy SSP
Accessories: Candy Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Nice take on the sketch! Simple and beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a happy card! I love the bright, cheery colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! Nice & bright!! The greeting works great!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete