Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sassy Fab Friday

Hello!

Take a look at this week's sketch from the folks over at Fab Friday.


At first glance, I was petrified of all that 'white' space at the bottom of the card.  Then, I decided it didn't have to be 'plain white' space.  That's one thing I really like about participating in challenges..... I try something I probably wouldn't have thought of on my own. 


I can't imagine crafting a card without using one of my favorite embossing folders.  This time, I chose the chevron EF.  I love the movement it gives this card!  As you probably guessed, this is another sample for the first month of Christmas Card Club.  These brilliant ladies are starting early, getting their Christmas crafting done!  They'll have 60 completed cards by the first week of December. 

Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Sassy Salutations
Big Shot: Chevron EF, Deco Labels Framelits
Accessories: Brights Candy Dots, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White CS, Season of Style dsp

Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Love this, Cheryl! Love the mix of patterns -- chevrons, polka dots, stripes, plaids -- and yet it still looks so clean. Great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and festive Christmas card! I love all of the texture and patterns you paired together. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you solved your fear of the white space! The texture works great with your banners/flags and their patterns. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love that Chevron Embossing Folder? It's my favorite for sure and paired with those flags it's extra cute! You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete