Friday, August 2, 2013

This Is the Authentic Me.

Hello Friends!

I've been considering what to do about an official 'business blog' for quite some time. I need to be 'professional' and 'focused'.

Hmmm..... neither of those things sound very much like me.

You know what DOES reflect me? This blog. TfTC. It's me. (and PrissE when she has time to write.) So, this is what you get! ME, in blog format. As professional as I ever am. As focused as anyone wants to see me. Just me.

AND, if you look carefully over there on the right.  The information bar side thingy..... then you'll see a new widget.  A place to sign up to receive these blog posts in your email box. (Some people actually requested it!)  Look at me being all 'businesslike'..... WHAT?

More importantly, you get to see the things I can make.  Like this super fun card for the first month of Christmas Card Club.


You will have to look carefully.  That 'texture' at the bottom of the card, in the background, is a new embossing folder technique.  There's some new washi tape, and a new Christmas Tree stamp set.  There's some interesting burlap-ish pieces of ribbon tucked behind the tree.... all in all, a very interesting card!  If I do say so myself!

It's not too late to sign up for Christmas Card Club!  Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for stopping by for a look!

1 comment:

  1. I like the authentic you! :)
    And, you know what's really funny? The card I posted on my blog today that also uses that same stamp set and has the tree stamped in Old Olive ink on Old Olive.... I copied that idea from this card! I saw it on pinterest and didn't even know it was yours! Ha ha!!
    (the next thing you need to do is put a watermark on your photos... then I'll know when it's you!) :)

    ReplyDelete