Monday, August 19, 2013

August Stamp Club, Makes Me Happy!

Hello!

It's club time!  Stamp Clubs meet this week at my house.  Every month, we meet for a great project and some yummy snacks.  This month, we are making a project I found from Convention.


It's a little sack of note cards.  It makes me HAPPY!






I wanted to use the NEW crumb cake note card envelopes, and I changed the note cards up a little from what we received at Convention.  I'm excited with how they all turned out!  The new envelope liners framelits really step this project up a little bit.  And, they are so easy to use!  

I hope the stamp club members will enjoy this project!  And, if someone brings chocolate cake to the club meeting.... well, that wouldn't be the most horrible thing ever.  :)  I hope they can take a hint!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment