Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Halloween Stamp Camp!

I really love FALL.  and, HALLOWEEN.  It's just a really fun time of the year.  I enjoy the leaves changing, carving pumpkins, the fair, the costumes, the band performances at football games.... just all of it!  and MORE!

This fall, my husband and I will enjoy a trip to San Diego.  We've never been before, and I'm very excited to go!  I worked hard last year, and was able to achieve the Stampin' UP! Getaway trip.  So, we're going all expenses paid for a weekend of just US time.  I can't wait!  I love my job!

Today, I'd like to invite you to consider your Halloween decorations.  I'm doing a Halloween stamp camp this year.  We will make these fun projects.


We will make this fun Halloween banner, Halloween gift box and Halloween gift bag all for only $20.  I copied the banner from an example at this year's convention, and I copied that box from my fearless leader, Amy Storrie.  It's so cute! I had to include it!

Here's a close up of the gift box and bag.


If you enjoy Fall & Halloween as much as I do, I hope you'll join me at this class!  You'll have to contact me for more information.  

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment