Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge, all pinked out!

Hello!

Tonight is the card class!  I'm so excited and can't wait to share my cards with all the gals!   I recently received the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for free from Stampin' UP!  I popped on over to my friend, Amy O's blog and CASEd (copy and share everything) this fun sample.  I LOVE it!



I changed it up a little bit.  Making it more simple, with less ink changes, for our class tonight.  I'm really happy with how it turned out, and it was very quick to make!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Talk
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Primrose Petals, Going Gray, Summer Starfruit
Big Shot: Chalk Talk framlits
Accessories: Primrose Petals ribbon

Thanks for looking!

Come back tomorrow for a fun video about one of my favorite new products... WASHI TAPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment