Friday, August 30, 2013

A Simple Washi Christmas for the Paper Players

Hello!

I'm back with some fun stamping projects!  Check out the challenge from the Paper Players:


Here's what I did with the sketch challenge:


I hope my Christmas Card Club will enjoy this fun card!  I used some of the new Season of Style Washi Tape and some Cherry Cobbler candy dots.  I love how quickly and easily I'm able to step up a project with these two fun accessories.      

Supplies:
Stamp set: Christmas Messages
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Season of Style dsp
Markers: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler

2 comments:

  1. An adorable card! I love how you used the Washi Tape and Candy Dots! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun holiday card, Cheryl! I love the cheerful polka dots and the Washi Tape detail. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete