Monday, August 5, 2013

What I did on my summer vacation...

Hello!

Today, I have a non-stamping related post for you.  My oldest son just returned from his annual summer backpacking trip.


He had a wonderful time!  He didn't loose much weight, and only has a few irritating blisters on the bottom of his feet. There is one large bruise on his side, but for the most part, he's no worse for wear.  The backpackers had a shortened schedule, but managed to hike at least 7 miles a day.  I can't even imagine what that's like.  I'm so proud of them all!  Here's a picture of the entire group.


Great group of kids and leaders!  Here's an early morning picture of my son.  This was taken just as he finished getting his pack ready.


These are all just cell phone pictures, so the quality isn't great, but you get the idea.  Thanks for stopping by today!  I promise some cute projects this week!  Please stop by again!


No comments:

Post a Comment