Thursday, October 31, 2013

Coffee Cup Treats


Happy Halloween!

I bet some of you might be expecting a Halloween project today.  NOPE!  It's WAY PAST time for making Halloween projects!  

Today, I'm sharing with you a cute project I designed for my Stamp Clubs.  I've seen several of these coffee treat cups on blogs I follow.  They all used the mini cups, which are adorable!  Well, I waited too long to order those cups online, so I used a 16oz. coffee cup.  It's still pretty darn cute!



The silver embossing is hard to photograph, so I'm not sure you can see the image well.  I plan on filling it with peppermints or something for teacher gifts too.... so, if you are reading this post, and you are a teacher I give things to, then please still be surprised when one of my kids brings this to your desk!  

Happy Halloween!  

Remember, it's not too late to work on projects for the next holiday....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment