Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Tree..... it's Pretty

Hello Friends!

Sorry I've been away from blogging for a few weeks!  I've got TONS of projects to share with you!  I'll start with this Christmas Card that I designed for the Christmas Club Gals.


It uses non-traditional colors.  (Which I LOVE!)  I'm starting to be just a tiny bit weary of making Christmas Cards.  We've been at this for a few months already, so I knew I wanted to do something different to start off this month's club cards.  I started with the beautiful color palette:  Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay.  LOVE THEM!  Then I added the large tree from 'Special Season'.

Emboss resist is fun and easy.  Just emboss with clear embossing powder onto white card stock, then sponge all around the image.  I dressed up the focal point with some of that beautiful ruffled ribbon and some elegant rhinestones.

This Christmas card will be a lovely surprise for all who receive it!  

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment