Friday, October 4, 2013

The Senior, The Dad & A Christmas Card, oh my!

Hello!

In our little neck of the woods, today is Homecoming Friday!  It's all very exciting, and I'm sure I'll have more pictures to share later.  For today, this one is enough.


It's the Senior with Dad.  The bonfire looks impressive, right?

All these activities are fun, but they do not keep me from stamping!  I love spending some time at my desk creating projects to share with others.  Today, I want to share another card for the Christmas Card Club Gals.


This card is very traditional.  The colors, the sentiment (whimsical, but still traditional).  I really enjoy the pretty knot and the delightful paper.  This card just makes me smile!

Thanks for stopping by today for a look!  Happy Weekend to you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment