Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Ready for Prime Time Players at Sassy's House

It's time for me to announce my cast of characters! I am horrible at thinking up 'nick names', so I asked my delightful husband what he would like to be nick named for the blog. His reply, 'Mr. Everything'.... I just said ok, but obviously, that's not going to happen. Here we go:

My delightful husband: the Bossman.
My three teen age/pre teen boys: Jag, Fox & Mav. The latter two are twins, so sometimes they might be referred to as 'the bubs'. Just because, that's why.... also? We've been calling them 'the bubs' since they were born.

Ok, get the obvious out of the way:
No, they aren't identical.
Yes, they are natural (as natural as it can be to have two living human beings growing inside you at one time.)
Ha! Ha! Yes, I'm glad it's me and not you!

There, don't you all just feel so much better? I know I feel better!

Hello Life? Give me some good material to blog about! Until then, thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment