1. Thou shalt NOT covet a celebrity's body. It's NOT real--hired chefs, personal trainers, airbrushing and photoshop create a nice but unrealistic image. We are real...YOU are real. Enjoy it!
2. Know that you are gifted. Search for your gift and know it's a marathon, not a sprint.
3. Thou shalt keep your FB Status updates humorous or entertaining. AND, do NOT reply to my status with your poor judgement!
4. Stay Tuned............
5. Thou shalt always jingle & shine! One bracelet is NEVER enough. May we always wear rhinestones and radiate the beauty of our joy!
6. Thou shalt NOT sport an "orange glow" tan! Vitamin D & SPF are a necessity! (and it isn't fooling anyone!)
7. Prior to passing judgement on another's style, whether silently or audibly, please consult a mirror to assure that your style is AT LEAST within 2 years of being current! Otherwise, find the nearest mall & welcome to the present!
8. To speak one's mind is BLiSS! To be silenced by fear is TrAGic! You ARE your own best advocate!
9. A true friend knows the words to your imaginary theme song and sings it loudly and proudly with you in public. P.S. Thank you for the stage, Starbucks!
10. Live like a role model, Love even when you don't want to, and Laugh through it ALL! After all, you may be the only Jesus someone sees...or their only Jeff Foxworthy!