Monday, March 28, 2011

Am I being punked?

Last week, my teenager was on a school sponsored trip when I began texting him to find out the answers to many important questions. (I am almost fluent in 'teenager speak' and have had much success gaining information through the 'art of the text'.) Many questions were asked, only one reply was given.

'idk'

He thought it was really super funny.

On the way home from the spectacular school sponsored trip, the very same teenager began texting me a series of questions that he thought was important. (FYI - if you might need me for transportation purposes on a Saturday, then you might not want to 'punk' me earlier in the evening. Just sayin...) Many questions were asked, only one reply was given.

'Huh?'

He didn't think it was really super funny anymore.

At least I used a capital letter and some punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment