Sunday, May 22, 2011

You'll Enjoy This!

There's some stuff I've been meaning to tell ya'll..... I'm gonna list it all 'lazy' style, but I know you'll enjoy it!

1. My sister finally admitted that I'm the pretty sister. She did it all public like on the famous FB. Now, I can say I have adequately influenced my sister, and she's ready to be wed. My work here is done.

2. I just had the very most exciting shopping experience at our local FOOT LOCKER! People, go drop some money in their store! Sales people found my size, saved me money, and had the merchandise shipped to ME!! Thank you FOOT LOCKER!! For restoring my faith in local merchants.

3. I'm super proud of myself because I was well behaved at a recent school event. This is especially impressive when you know that there was a HUGELY inappropriately dressed employee there. That's right people.... I passed on an opportunity to advise someone on their wardrobe. I think I'm maturing as a person..... Nah.

4. As an award for being born, I recently received a super awesome new camera. I've been having goo-gobs of fun snapping pictures of everything under the sun. I think I'll enjoy the camera more once I know how to appropriately use all its elements. Until then.... enjoy this:




5. Almost finally, I've successfully stayed on my diet for one week. I'm just slightly meaner, but it's very hard to say if that's because of the diet, or just because I'm mean in the first place.

6. Finally, for the record: I AM NOT DIETING TO FIT INTO THE FANCY WEDDING DRESS THAT I'M GONNA WEAR IN MY SISTER'S WEDDING IN AUGUST. I will tan for that purpose.

Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment