Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It’s quiet again.

The house is so quiet. School started back this morning, so the boys are gone, and it’s really quiet in the house. I enjoy this sort of quiet.

I've been thinking about New Year’s Resolutions. I don’t think I’ll make one. I don’t normally make any, but if I do, I don’t usually keep them. This year, I don’t think I’ll make any.

I enjoy creating projects at my desk when it’s quiet in the house. Here’s something I created recently to share with my stamp club members.




It’s a cute birthday card using some new products from our ‘Sew Suite’ collection. It’s bright and wonderful, and I think everyone will enjoy it.

I hope all my blog stalkers enjoy this day. Whether it’s quiet or not…. Whether you create or not…. Just be still, and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. love the sample! (as always!!) i like your plan of just making the resolutions...just live!! have a great day in the quiet and creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhhhhh.....yes it its. i haven't gotten anything for anybody but me....aaaaahhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. No resolutions for me either... I never make them. You know me, not much of a goal setter - I just fly by the seat of my pants. Ha ha! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete