Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Fall Themed Swing Card for the Paper Players

Hello!!

It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood!  Not fall temperatures yet, but I couldn't resist the challenge from the Paper Players.


I decided to play with some of the new thinlits.  Here's my Fall-themed swing card:


The colors are very fall-ish.  I really am enjoying the new Sweater Weather Designer Series paper.  There's some very nice plaids.

Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Magnificent Maple, Tags 4 You
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry
Paper: Sweater Weather DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Accessories: Candy dots, linen thread
Big Shot: Tasteful trims Bigz die, Thinlits - Label Card

I hope you're have a wonderful day and make a little time for creating!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Cheryl! I love the color combo and the plaid paper, especially on a fancy-fold card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun mix of patterns and stamps. Nice use of the thinlits die, too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete