Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Joyful Tidings, the 'Swing Card' Version

Hello Friends!

In just a few days, I'll host another gathering of Christmas Card Club!  These ladies are so brilliant!  They are getting a lot of their holiday crafting done way in advance.

Here's another one of the fun samples we'll make.


This is a 'swing' card.  Some gals call it a 'motion' card.  It's very hard to photograph, but extremely fun in person.  I used some of our new thinlits to create this card, so there was no special scoring from me.... the big shot and the thinlit do all the hard work.  Makes my life so easy!

I used the stamp set, 'Christmas Messages'.  I stamped it with our silver Encore ink.  I thought later that it would be much fancier if I would have used shimmery white card stock for the focal point.  So, I think when my club gals make this project, I'll let them use the fancy shimmery white.  It's so pretty!

The paper is the extremely gorgeous 'Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper'.  I finished off the front panel with a little bow made out of our new silver 1/8" ribbon.  It ties so easily!

This card fits nicely into a standard size envelope, which makes it easy to mail.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment