Friday, September 6, 2013

Prince of Peace, Simply Beautiful

Hello!

I'm having a great time creating cards for the Christmas Card Club.  I've advertised this club as a more advanced class.  The cards we make typically have more layers and techniques than a simple card class would have.

The sample I'm going to share today might not exactly fit into the advanced card category.


I used a new stamp for the focal point.  It's from the list of single stamps and is called 'Prince of Peace'.  I just think it's really pretty.  It reminds me of tons of great church songs.  

If you're looking for some special technique, you won't really find one.  I did use the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder for the focal point.  I do enjoy how the diagonal stripe embossing folder combines with the diagonal stripe on the Season of Style Designer Series Paper for a sort of optical illusion chevron look. That is sort of neat.  Mainly, I just enjoy the simplicity of this card and it's beautiful sentiment. 

Have a wonderful day!  Create something beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment