Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I won employee of the month. (sorta)



PrissE has awarded me a new title, Mrs. Random. I'm very proud of this title, as I earned it at our last staff meeting. We sit at staff meeting thinking of hilarious stories to tell you. Most of it? All true. Some of it? I just make up.

Hence the new title: Mrs. Random. (Is anyone paying attention?)

I am 5 ft. 6 in. and shrinking. In approx 6 to 18 months, I'll be the shortest person living at my house. I'm ok with that.

I woke up at 4am this morning. I think it's because I turned 40 this month. I don't know why I think that. I'm NOT ok with 4am.

A very expensive cosmetic counter gave me a sample bottle of their foundation. I've been wearing it for about 4 days, and I don't like it. I think it makes me look older, and more saggy eyed. I'm wearing it because I can't waste expensive foundation, even though the Cover Girl I normally wear looks nicer on my face. I don't know who to blame for this rationalization.

I think if newborn babies were born with scanner codes on their bottoms, that told the tale of what they were going to do as a teenager, there would be less children.

Recently, one of the Bossman's oldest and dearest friends found him, and re-connected. As it turns out, this friend has become a taxidermist. I found that fact out, and was instantly impressed! That final occupation punches the last 'red neck' qualification off my card. I'm official, and I didn't even have to count the old dryer on the back porch. (That's been there for almost one full year.) Or, the number of things repaired in my home with duct tape.

I don't know how I earned the title, Mrs. Random, but I am sure proud of it!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how I came up with that.....could've been my OCD speaking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....and, I'm pretty sure that I am WAY more skinny than that picture portrays!!

    ReplyDelete