Friday, May 14, 2010

Nothing to say, all day to say it.

That title isn't exactly true.

I do have plenty so say. I just get distracted by thoughts of new pool towels and cute new swim suits, then I forget what it was that I wanted to say, then I remember that it's May and we're still playing basketball, and that reminds me that I'm busy.



Plus, I love writing run on sentences. It drives my sister crazy. Or not. But, she's embarrassed by my lack of grammar skills. Also, my lack of spelling skills. Also, fragmented sentences.

What was I talking about?

Oh right.

Never mind.

In my spare time, I've been creating classes like this.



Then, I get distracted by summer again, and I order the wrong size brads for all the customers, so I have to place another order for the right size brads.

When does the pool open?

Wait, I'm getting off track again.

The Bossman and the little mooches built this great new fire pit for our backyard this summer.



Building fire pits, makes boys tired. We're really gonna enjoy it this summer.

So that's what I've been doing with my days. I want to write a whole post about Fox and Mav and their basketball team. They are having so much fun playing this year! I'll have to wait until someone tallies up all the fouls, then I can write a proper account of what's been happening. Couple things we've learned: 1. Being tall has it's advantages when you're playing basketball, and 2. Putting your 'body on someone' means a whole host of things to a little boy. Almost all of those things are funny or will cause you to foul out, or both.




Has anyone seen my pool towel?

1 comment:

  1. love this post! but where did the sun go today? all i see are clouds!! doesn't make it seem like summer's coming when there are clouds! oh well!! have fun with basketball!!

    ReplyDelete