Wednesday, February 9, 2011

update

Last week, I jumped right up on my soap box, and ranted about 'some things I'm not gonna tolerate anymore!'

I'm happy to say, I've been able to stick to my intolerance for all these days. (Although, our snow melted, so I haven't had the opportunity to push an adult into a snowbank.) I'm still happy about NOT talking to the cruel and unruly.

It's really funny how things work out in a small town. In a relatively short time, several people unknowingly "spilled their collective beans", so the Bossman and I were able to find out details about certain 'private' and 'secret' meetings.

It's so funny. Well, maybe just funny to me.

The Bossman just keeps saying, 'We should have moved to Duncan when we had the chance.'

Well, maybe. Maybe not.

Bottom line.

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

and, the Bossman never forgets.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the world of teenage angst :)
    Here is an e-High Five for your conviction and ability to not take others crap!
    Maybe you got enough snow overnight to push someone into a snowbank... it's easier if you walk a little behind them and then out of no where...BAM.. CORNDOG 'EM!

    ReplyDelete