Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas stomach flu.

This year, on Christmas Eve, I had the stomach flu. Really, you don't need anymore details than that. It was a short, unpleasant, stomach flu. Every body's been there.

Here's a list of things I didn't accomplish on Christmas Eve. (because I had the stomach flu)

1. no food preparation
2. no cookies baked for Santa
3. no wrapping of the last minute gifts
4. no movie watching (except Star Wars IV, V & VI) I love Star Wars, may the force be with you.
and
5. no children watching


Also, our town had about 8 inches of snow on the ground, so I did no snow playing, no sidewalk scraping, and no errand running. (These things I don't enjoy anyway.)

Basically, I got a free day in bed! Thank you stomach flu.

Wait a minute..... people here's the good part.

I have a really delightful husband! He took care of all the things on 'the list' plus tons of other things, and I didn't even have to ask him to do it! Just, he did it, because I had the stomach flu. He also kept me hydrated, cooked me some soup, and made sure my feet were warm. (how sweet is that?)

Christmas morning was awesome! Everything was done. I am truly blessed.

Today, we celebrate 20 years of being married. Happy Anniversary, babe.



I know! This scrapbook page is SWEET and AWESOME.... and, look how cute we are! It's amazing, 20 years is a long time.

This summer, my wonderful, talented friend, Brandi, came to our house and took some Anniversary Pictures for us. Here we are.



Here we really are.



This man, I love.

3 comments:

  1. He is a good egg! You two are precious to us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog post!!! Love the pics!! Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a great night!!

    ReplyDelete