Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Talking About Girls--From the 2-DQ-Dudes

How, exactly, do 9-year-old boys feel about girls and the things they do?  People, this is a true story....seriously....I couldn't make this up if I tried!


The 2-DQ-Dudes



MM-So do you have any girls? I have 0.

Big- You dont have any girls in your class!?!


MM-No!!! I have 0 girlfriends!!!


Big-(Laughing) Ohhh! I don't have any girlfriends either.


MM-Hey-you have freckles like me right?


Big-Yes.


MM-Tell the girls they are angel kisses-they love stuff like that!


Big-Okay (laughing).



MM-Why do girls think they look good with make up on?

Big-I don't know.


MM-I think rich girls start to wear make up way to soon and it makes them look ugly.  


Big-Yeah sometimes rich girls are really mean.


MM-My mom says that you need to like a girl who loves Jesus and if she doesn't she can make your life really miserable.


Big-Yeah loving Jesus is really important.


MM-Now women, they need to wear make up...have you ever seen my mom without makeup?!?!  Looks like she having a sinus infection...Some girls in CM's class wear make up-he doesn't like it either.



1 comment: