Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shamless Plug

I have a real job. It's a pretty fantastic job that I really love. I'm a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. I have a website that's featured over there on the right. You can just click HERE and hopefully, you'll get there.

Stampin' UP! has recently added a new feature to our websites. It's a blog. I'm not sure how I'll use this feature, but I just posted a project over there. You can see the post if you click on the 'About me, My blog' tab.

I think I might put more projects over there, and you should look at them and give me comments like:

'cute page'

or

'awesome layout'

or

'wow! I love it!'

Let me know how you like the new Stampin' UP! blog. You can even give me project ideas if you want to.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Love the page. I'm guessing we put the comments here since I didn't see a place to put them on the blog. Did I mention, I'm very computer challenged?

    ReplyDelete