Friday, November 20, 2009

Save the Date!

Meet my future Daughter-in-Law, Little.





She is smart, beautiful and knows what she wants and how to articulate it.

SCENE: (any beautiful summer day at the pool)

Mav: Hey Jag, Little is telling everyone you're her boyfriend again.

Jag: What? I thought she broke up with me.

Mav: (laughing) I guess not.

Later.....

Jag: Hey Little, I thought you broke up with me, so Fox could be your boyfriend.

Fox: I'm not her boyfriend.

Little: (raises eyebrow, eats sour punch candy and shrugs her shoulders)

Mav: I'm not her boyfriend.

Jag: Little, I'm NOT your boyfriend.

Little: You are if I say you are.




** end SCENE **

I think that about sums it up.

PrissE and I are planning an ocean side wedding.... probably early summer, 2030.

Save the date.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for my invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gurl! just 50 more pounds and i'll fit to attend in a bikini!!!! it'll take me until 2030 to get it off, too!

    we knight girls do love Sassy's boys...but we love Sassy just as much (if not more...ssshhhh), too!!!!

    ReplyDelete