Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Drama Diva: "Let's Cheat!"

Oh what a beautiful fall day! Oh what a lovely pumpkin! I've got a beautiful feeling! Every thing's going my.......

** RING **

Oh NO! I hate being interrupted when I'm in the middle of a beautiful stanza!

** RING **

Hello? Oh, Hello Kitty Carry-All, what's up? UM, No, you cannot borrow my software and load it to your computer. Sorry, that's illegal. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. You must have really missed seeing that football game. Oh yes, I can't believe how busy you are..... yes, it must be so horrible not having enough time! You know, all that information was clearly printed in the introductory brochure.... YES, it says all over the place what the correct procedure is, I'm sorry you missed it. Next time, maybe read it first. Well, you still have time! I have a wonderful idea for you.... why don't you try to pay extra to have it expedited to you! OK, I'm so glad I could help! Bye!


Now, where's my pitch pipe? I need to get back to my song.....

1 comment:

  1. "Sing, sing a song! Sing out loud! Sing out strong!"

    Sing it, Diva!

    ReplyDelete